The Business 3000+ Awards are open to businesses that:
- Have an head office, branch, office, outlet or shop within the City of Melbourne municipality
- Are a business with no more than 30 full-time employees or part-time equivalent
- Qualify to enter one or more of the six Awards categories
- Are current members of the Melbourne Business Network at the time of submission. This can be either membership by an individual representative of the business, or business membership.
Each entry should be concise and respond clearly to the entry requirements and the Judging Criteria.
Online submission comprise of the following materials written or attached:
We advise these elements are collated/written in readiness before filling out the online form
- Nomination Form (online) including contact details
- Brief company overview for promotional purposes (max 200 words)
- Company logo in jpeg format for promotional purposes
- Your written response to the Judging Criteria applicable to your Award Category
- Dot points are acceptable
- Use word limits as a guideline
- Links (URLs) and images can also be included to support your application.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2020 AWARDS ARE OPEN FROM 15 JANUARY 2020
Postal copies are not accepted